SteelMaster 263869BLA Index Card File Holds 900 6 x 9 cards, 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 x 8 3/4


Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the SteelMaster 263869BLA Index Card File Holds 900 6 x 9 cards, 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 x 8 3/4 by STEELMASTER at Aiding Students. MPN: SteelMaster 263869BLA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File Box With Hinged LidCard Holder Type:Card File Box With Hinged LidCard Capacity:900For Card Size:6'' x 9''Color(s):BlackDepth:8 1/2''Width:9 1/16''Height:7''Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%SteelMaster 263869BLA Index Card File Holds 900 6 x 9 cards, 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 x 8 3/4. Quality constructed durable steel boxes with scratch- and chip-resistant finish. Fea


SteelMaster 263869BLA Index Card File Holds 900 6 x 9 cards, 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 x 8 3/4 by STEELMASTER
4.6 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$51.79
$42.51
You Save: 18%


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File Box With Hinged LidCard Holder Type:Card File Box With Hinged LidCard Capacity:900For Card Size:6" x 9"Color(s):BlackDepth:8 1/2"Width:9 1/16"Height:7"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%

Features & Highlights

  • SteelMaster 263869BLA Index Card File Holds 900 6 x 9 cards, 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 x 8 3/4
  • Quality constructed durable steel boxes with scratch- and chip-resistant finish. Features full piano hinge for durability.

Additional Information

Brand:
STEELMASTER
Manufacturer:
SteelMaster
Category:
Index Card Storage
Model:
SteelMaster 263869BLA
MPN:
SteelMaster 263869BLA
UPC:
804993527687
EAN:
0801593264684
Part Number:
SteelMaster 263869BLA
Publisher:
SteelMaster
Binding:
Office Product
Item Weight:
4.34 pounds

 


Have questions about this item (SteelMaster 263869BLA), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by STEELMASTER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: BOSSICO004, ean: 0724779396071,
A nice box for your cards, receipts, brochures, coupons storage.Fits 4'' x 6'' index cards. Fits up to 1300 cards per case.. Ship and store flat, and can be assembled easily in a snap.. White color for office or home use. Label holder for clear ident...

mpn: 40305/3PACK/UNV31750, ean: 0635665398287,
Keep your craft items together and conveniently stored away in the ADVANTUS Super Stacker Box. The stackable design saves space and keeps desks neat and organized. The snap-tight handles keep items secure while the clear plastic lid allows you to ide...

mpn: 263858BLA, ean: 0078973085829,
STEELMASTER Steel Card File Boxes holds up to 900 index file cards and fit the most popular index card sizes. The full piano-hinge lid allows complete access to all contents. A follower block and compressor lock keep cards upright no matter the numbe...

mpn: ESS01351-P, ean: 6543217941307,
Index card box features an innovative lid with a special compartment to hold cards in a propped-up position for easy viewing. 4'' depth holds up to 300 3'' x 5'' cards. Index card box is made of durable plastic.Black plastic files in distinctive upsc...