Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, White
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, White by Texas Instruments at Aiding Students. MPN: FBA_84PLCE/TBL/1L1/W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With a high-resolution screen and preloaded apps, This graphing Calculator provides you with the tools you need to quickly solve a variety of equations and problems. A slim design makes it easy to carry with you from class to class. 320 x 240-pixel color screen displays graphs in close detail. 154Kb RAM and 3MB flash ROM memory help you quickly solve equations and generate graphs. Preloaded apps are designed to help you solve a wide range of problems. Tackle logarithm functions, hyperbolic funct
Product Description & Reviews
With a high-resolution screen and preloaded apps, This graphing Calculator provides you with the tools you need to quickly solve a variety of equations and problems. A slim design makes it easy to carry with you from class to class. 320 x 240-pixel color screen displays graphs in close detail. 154Kb RAM and 3MB flash ROM memory help you quickly solve equations and generate graphs. Preloaded apps are designed to help you solve a wide range of problems. Tackle logarithm functions, hyperbolic functions, matrix functions, Forecasting functions and more. Useful for a wide range of courses, including pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Statistics, pre-calculus, calculus, biology, Chemistry, physics and business and Finance. Slim design can be placed in a bag or backpack. Can be used during Sat, act and AP exams. Includes a rechargeable battery, charger and USB cable. Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 2.8" Color LCD with 320 x 240 pixels resolution for clear viewing.
- Variety of preloaded applications including mathprint, Cabri jr., cellsheet, Ti testguard 4.1, Vernier easy data and more to simplify use; business functions: calculate tvm (time-value-of-money), cash flows and Amortization with a full-screen interactive editor
- 1- and 2-variable statistical analysis with with logistic, sinusoidal, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, Cubic polynomial and quadratic polynomial regression models. Up to 10 graphing functions, define, save, graph and analyze multiple equations at once. Stores up to ten 50 x 50 matrices as well as converts matrices to lists and lists to matrices for flexibility.
- Usb cable lets you connect to Mac or PC computers For ease of use. Impact-resistant slide case protects the calculator
- Ti Plus Silver Edition; rechargeable lithium-ion battery
3.4 x 0.8 x 7.6 inches
7.2 x 1.7 x 10.3 inches
Have questions about this item (FBA_84PLCE/TBL/1L1/W), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Texas Instruments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: EL-531TGBBW, ean: 0074000019829,
EL-531TGBBW model is perfect for students studying general math and science, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, biology, and chemistry and is comparable to the ti-30iis. This calculator performs 273 scientific, math, and statis...
PERFECT FIT: We've specifically designed the case to fit your Calculator. OUTER DIMENSIONS: 8.6'' L - 4.3'' W - 2.2'' H.. 100% SAFE: Hard quality EVA material is Semi-waterproof, Shockproof and Durable to protect your Calculator from impacts and spla...
Fundamental, two-line calculator combines statistics and advanced scientific functions for high school math and science.Two-line display. Fraction features. Conversions. Basic scientific and trigonometric functions. Edit, cut, and paste entries.
mpn: 36PRO/TBL/1L1/A, ean: 0666672977165,
TI's most advanced scientific calculator is ideal for engineers students and professionals. MultiView™ display allows you to view multiple calculations at the same time while MathPrint™ feature shows math expressions symbols and stacked fractions...