Timeless Archival Print Varnish - 1 Gallon, Glossy Finish, Highest Quality Canvas Coating, Water Based UV Protection, 100+ Years Certified Archival
Free Shipping Included! Timeless Archival Print Varnish - 1 Gallon, Glossy Finish, Highest Quality Canvas Coating, Water Based UV Protection, 100+ Years Certified Archival by Breathing Color at Aiding Students. MPN: OPVG-01.1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is a proprietary water-based coating that we designed to protect, preserve and enhance your fine art and photo prints and giclees.After years of making the most advanced canvas and papers for the art and photo markets, we found that the available post-print protective coatings were severely lacking. So about 10 years ago, we decided to make it ourselves. Finally, a giclee varnish that meets the meticulous Breathing Color standards.Whether you use a foam roll
Product Description & Reviews
Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is a proprietary water-based coating that we designed to protect, preserve and enhance your fine art and photo prints and giclees.After years of making the most advanced canvas and papers for the art and photo markets, we found that the available post-print protective coatings were severely lacking. So about 10 years ago, we decided to make it ourselves. Finally, a giclee varnish that meets the meticulous Breathing Color standards.Whether you use a foam roller to roll it on, or an HVLP sprayer to spray it on, Timeless is easy to apply. After you have finished making your print protected and beautiful, Timeless' water-based nature makes it super simple to clean up with only warm water.Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is manufactured in Austin, Texas in the USA.Technical Specs:Volume/Size: GallonViscosity (CPS): 150Gloss (@ 60°) Applied to Breathing Color's Lyve Canvas: 22Active Concentration (by weight): 36.75%Recommended Storage: 72°F ± 5°F (22°C ± 3°C) / 35-65% Relative Humidity*Keep container sealed tightly when not in use.*Do not allow Timeless to freeze.
Features & Highlights
- 🛡️ PROTECT YOUR PRINTS IN MUSEUM GALLERY FASHION. You've spent your precious time and money making your prints. Now you must protect them from bumping, scratching, scuffing, cracking, and harmful UV rays. Apply Timeless with a brush or HVLP sprayer to your canvas or art paper prints. Whether hanging in a gallery, in a hotel, or in someone's home, with our Timeless Archival Print Varnish, your work is safe for 100+ years. Your art deserves the best!
- 💧 WATER BASED SO YOU CAN BREATHE EASY. Unlike other print varnish products on the market, our Timeless Archival Print Varnish is water based. This means no harmful solvent chemicals when you are using Timeless to protect your work. You might have a pretty small space without professional a ventilation setup; that's no problem with Timeless Varnish! Our water-based varnish also will not crack the way aerosol, solvent-based sprays will.
- ⭐ THE VARNISH THE PROS USE. We all know and appreciate how much detail goes into art. It's the one subject that most people can't argue because of its interpretation. However, what can be discussed and possibly even argued are the components used. Paper choice, printer and even ink choice for prints can be a point of contention. Don't let the varnish you choose be anything less than the 5 star-rated Timeless Archival Print Varnish by Breathing Color.
- ✔️ THE HIGHEST QUALITY VARNISH TO PROTECT YOUR PRINTS: We use the highest-quality chemicals available to formulate Timeless Archival Print Varnish to work perfectly with canvas and paper prints. Timeless is certified to not yellow for 100+ years, so rest assured that your prints are protected with a crystal clear finish. Every batch we make is tested right in our lab. What you get is a high performing, easy-to-use varnish that simply works and works very well.
- 💪 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We're confident that you will find our print varnish to be the best-in-class. So much so that we're willing to offer you a satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with our product you can return it for a full refund. We're that confident!
Arts & Crafts Supplies
9 x 12 x 6.5 inches
10.59 x 5.91 x 10.79 inches
Have questions about this item (OPVG-01.1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Breathing Color, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
A professional quality brush for all fine art, hobby, chalk paints, faux finishing, stenciling, and wax finishing. May be used for virtually all painting media and also used for applying a wax finish to intricate wood furniture or carvings. This brus...
mpn: MAS-200-ACRYLIC-24X21ML, ean: 0711274465043,
ACRYLIC PAINT SET - 24 X 21ml ARTISTS' QUALITY ACRYLICS BY MYARTSCAPE™ Are you tired of lack-lustre and low performance acrylic art paints? MyArtscape™ paints are 'best in class' acrylic paint. They are a professional grade artists' quality w...
mpn: 32-6048, ean: 8804819109488,
Sargent Art 48ct Professional Watercolor Square Set is an artist quality set of watercolor squares. Includes 48 different colors, each in it's own removable square, provides rich color and excellent coverage. There are metallic colors included as wel...
mpn: 10-131684-00, ean: 3046451873586,
Sennelier La Petite Aquarelle set features 10 tubes of 21ml fine watercolors. This student grade set features paint that is less pigmented then the higher quality Sennelier Artists Watercolor but gives the beginner or novice artist the perfect start ...